- What is Collagen?
- Collagen Types
- Collagen History
- Aging Process
- smoking & Collagen
- Skin & Collagen
- Bone & Collagen
- Joint & Collagen
- Blood Vessel & Collagen
- Weight Control & Collagen
- Vitamin C & Collagen
- Collagen Amino Acid Composition
- Collagen Manufacturing Process
- Collagen Recipes
- Collagen Literature
Collagen Face Moisturizer
- Add one tea spoonful of fish Collagen powder to 100cc water in a sprayer bottle.
- Spray onto your face for moisturizer effect.
- Keep refrigerated and use it up within a day due to no preservative in the Collagen.
- Add one table spoonful (7.5g) of fish Collagen powder to two tea spoonful (10cc) rose water into a smooth paste.
- Use a fan brush to apply the mixture to the neck and face.
- Leave it on the face for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- For the best results, apply the collagen facial mask on clean and gently exfoliated face.
The Benefits of the Collagen Facial Mask
- Hydrates the skin
- Rejuvenates and firms the skin
- Prevents lines and wrinkles
- Boosts collagen production
- Leaves the skin smoother and supple