- A multi-targeted approach for optimum efficacy
- To combat the emergence of bags under eyes and decrease their volume once they have become established, it is necessary to act on the physiological deficiencies giving rise to the phenomenon.
- Capillary permeability, which promotes water and protein leakage into surrounding tissues: formation of edema
- Tissue sagging and inflammation contributing to fluid stasis
- Insufficiency of the lymphatic drainage, which no longer effectively eliminates the fluids accumulated
Eyeliss contains three active substances:
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone
- Diepeptide VW